Guest Posts & Sponsored Posts
As you’ve reached this page you are probably interest in doing a Guest Post or Sponsored post on my Blog!
I do welcome both of these on my Blog and the general guidelines apply to both types of content:
- Must be cat focussed
- 800 - 1200 words with subheads and bullet points. Paragraphs should be nice and short.
- A minimum of 2 photos / images are required (The longer the post the more are recommended). Exception being infographics where one infographic will be sufficient though it would be nice to get a banner!
- Photos should ideally be a minimum of 700 width, it is recommended to send in high res images which I can resize accordingly
- An author bio / link to your own Blog, Website or Social Media profile are welcome
I define guest posts as content from authors that do not work for a client or are trying to make profit through placing of backlinks on my page. This type of post is suitable for:
- Authors including Book authors, Bloggers etc trying to raise a profile / increase the reach of their own Blog
- Charities that would like to talk about successes or raise awareness of certain topics
- Vet professionals including Nurses and Veterinarians that would like to supply cat health articles. Direct links to their own clinic or a supporting charity are encouraged.
- Any private individual that would just like to submit a cute or funny story of their own cats
There is NO cost to post a guest post.
To submit a guest post contact me via email and attach your story as a Word or similar document including all images you would like to use.
I define sponsored post as content provided by individuals working on behalf of clients to gain backlinks to their clients website but also larger companies wishing to place links to their products or service offerings for financial gain. This type of content is chargeable as it takes me time to format these articles and promote this through my Blog
- Any individual or SEO company working on behalf of a third party to place links to their client’s page
- Any larger organisation wishing to provide content to gain backlinks or raise awareness of their products and services through placement of the article content
Cost: My price for this will depend on how much work I need to put into your content myself:
- Are you supplying your own images or do I need to source them?
- How much editing is required. Is it well written or do I need to amend it?
To get a quote for sponsored Content contact me via email.