- Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter
- Purina Tidy Cats Breeze Litter System Cat Pellet Refills
- Purina Yesterday’s News Unscented Cat Litter
- Purina Tidy Cats 24/7 Performance Clumping Cat Litter
- Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Cat Litter
One problem many cat owners face would be their furry friends tracking litter all over your house. That’s why you should invest in the best non tracking cat litter to eliminate the mess and make it easier to clean.
Wondering which one you should get? Read on as I show you the top five choices you should consider getting!
What is Non Tracking Cat Litter?
You’ve probably allocated a space where your cat can do his thing, but it’s better to have his designated box for him to excrete without the hassle of cleaning it up! And instead of wiping the box down to remove any makes, cat litter will help clump the poop or absorb the pee without the hassle of cleaning it.
Cat litter is usually made out of absorbent clay or pellets, used to help secure your cat’s excretion and keep it in the litter box, from the secretion itself to the smell. It helps minimize cleanup and help train the cat to do its deed in one area only.
You add this to the litter box, so your cat will associate doing his toilet duties there. And most times, all you need to do is to throw the litter and replace it with a new set. All that WITHOUT the worry of him creating marks on the floor after stepping on the litter.
Benefits of Using Non-Tracking Cat Litter
But what can cat litter do that makes it easier to clean up when your cat poops or pees? Here are the following benefits it has to offer:
For clumping clay litter, it’s very easy to scoop out as it turns into solid substance once your kitten excretes on it. That makes it simpler to throw it out and replace it with a new one.
Many types of cat litters come at reasonable prices for huge packs. It doesn’t only save money, but time and effort as well. Clumping cat litter is also affordable in a sense that you can scoop out the solid clumps while leaving the rest behind for future use.
Fights Off Odor
Many cat litters today have hypoallergenic and odor fighting features that make it easier for both cat and human to breathe around in. It’s safe for owners and cats to come in contact with, plus your cat won’t make a stink out of the house anymore!
How to Clean and Maintain Cat Litter
Are you having a hard time letting your cat poop or pee inside his new litter box? Here are some tips to help your cat ease into doing his toilet duties on a new cat litter product:
How to Train Your Pet to Use the Litter Box
When cleaning up cat litter and replacing it, how can you do so without the hassle? Here are some tips:
How to Purchase the Best Non Tracking Cat Litter
Wondering how to choose the best non tracking cat litter? Here are some tips and factors to consider:
While you might want to leave a good scent for your pet, he might be allergic and hate the smell. Instead, go for the unscented litter with odor control.
For those who prefer NON-tracking cat litter lessens the cleanup time or your cat leaving tracks on the floor, go for clumping clay or silica gel crystals, which leave little to no dust (and is easier to clean!).
I would also recommend litter made out of natural ingredients to avoid your cat from getting any allergies or poisoning, as he may ingest a bit of the litter while licking his paws.
You can get the best deals by calculating how much cat litter would be when bought in bulk. Don’t scrimp on cat litter, but there’s no need to waste a lot of money on expensive stuff that won’t do any more than regular cat litter does!
The 5 Best Non-Tracking Cat Litter Reviews
Based on our research, testing, and overall customer reviews, here are our top five best non-tracking cat litter reviews:
1. Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter
The hard clumping cat litter is made out of all natural ingredients safe for you and your cat. It’s hypoallergenic and almost dust free, leaving little to no chances of tracking after your cat does his thing. There is NO odor or scent, controlling the smell naturally without chemicals.
The litter itself also has one of the best odor control features out there, so no worries about your place being stinky. Its clumps don’t break apart and are easy to clean up. It also comes in a massive package, ideal for multiple cats.
For its price and packaging, I can say that it’s a quality cat litter you should plan on investing in.
2. Purina Tidy Cats Breeze Litter System Cat Pellet RefillsWhat makes this Purina Tidy Cats litter different is the fact that it doesn’t use clumping or clay, but pellets! These are a newer way to help control your cat’s excretion, as it helps let urine pass while dehydrating solid waste.It prevents tracking and dust. It has a 99.9% dust-free formula to help maintain your home’s cleanliness and to clean the litter box itself easily.When I saw the price, I was a bit shocked and hesitant to purchase it. After all, it wasn’t the prices I was used to! But ONCE I saw the results, I saw why many cat owners prefer pellets over other litter systems.It quickly dehydrates solid waste, making it easier to scoop away. It also has little to NO dust at all, so no worries about your cat inhaling anything and getting allergies. It’s eco-friendly, washable, and worth its price.
3. Purina Yesterday’s News Unscented Cat LitterPurina Yesterday’s News Unscented Cat Litter is non-clumping and is MADE out of recycled paper. Yes, recycled paper can help absorb waste even better than clay, AND it’s eco-friendly.The paper pellets are soft and gentle on sensitive paws, making it more suitable for older cats or those suffering from certain conditions or wounds around their feet. It has little to no dust accumulation and is known to absorb well without leaving any trace of odor.Though you might think a non-clumping cat litter will be difficult to scoop out, it’s easy to maintain and keep the box clean. You just need to scoop the excretion and clean the box.For a 30-pound bag good for a few months or multiple cats, I can say that it’s very affordable and does the job right in keeping your cat’s poop or pee easy to clean and maintain.
4. Purina Tidy Cats 24/7 Performance Clumping Cat LitterPurina Tidy Cats is a leading brand that offers something that the rest of the cat litter packages don’t have- a jug. Instead of the usual packaging bags, it uses a jug that makes it very easy to pour into the litter box without making more of a mess.The cat litter has a TidyLock protection that helps lock away any form of strong chemicals or fecal smells. It also helps absorb moisture very well with clumping features that make it easier to scoop up.It’s straightforward to use and affordable with its smart packaging, making it well worth its price. I would recommend it for those who want something without the hassle.
5. Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Cat LitterBLUE Buffalo Naturally Fresh Cat Litter offers a variety of cat litter at affordable prices and packages. You can choose between clumping, multi-cat, attract, fresh, or even pellets.All the cat litter created by Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh are biodegradable and eco-friendly. It also attracts cats and encourages them to do their business there, making it easy to train your cats.They clump easily and absorbs efficiently, without the odor. It’s also made out of natural ingredients that prevent your cat from becoming allergic and suffering from any form of illness.For its price, I believe it’s very affordable and ideal for those on a budget.
When it comes to helping your kitten going to the toilet without creating a huge mess around the house, then it’s time to train him and invest in a good litter box! Of course, you’ll need the proper cat litter for him to clean himself without the hassle as well!
Out of all the non-tracking cat litters available, the best one would have to come from Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter. With its very affordable price and hard clumping features, you won’t have a hard time cleaning up after your cat any longer. They’re hypo-allergenic with all-natural ingredients made for just about any cat.
And since it has superior odor control, you can just train your cat to where he needs to do his thing, then clean it up after! No worries and it’s that easy, compared to other types of cat litter available.
I hope that this article informs you on what you should invest in. You can purchase any of these cat litter packages from reputable online shops, or local pet stores near you. So what are you waiting for? Invest in the best non-tracking cat litter today and enjoy the many benefits it has to offer today.
If you have any questions or would like to share your reviews on the best non-tracking cat litter, then comment down below. I would love to hear what you have to think.