Meowkai.com is a co-op digital platform with employees and contributors coming from various fields of knowledge. We are a young team always looking for contributors that can make our blog the leading provider for all cat needs.
If you feel like you can contribute to our readers, then please fill out the contact form below to get in touch with us.
If you wish to be part of the Meowkai team, we invite you to check out our current job postings:
1. Social Media Manager
Everyone knows that for a brand to be successful online there must be a solid social media presence.
Unfortunately, our team is lacking a strong social media presence. To remedy this issue, we are offering a position for a social media manager.
Here are the qualities we are looking for in our Social Media Manager:
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to deliver tasks on time
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal to no supervision
Your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and scheduling posts on all social media channels
- Collaborating with team members to help create and launch new content
- Engaging comments and DMs, directing users to relevent pages, and keeping the community engaged.
2. Content Writer
As a content writer at Meowkai, you will be responsible for creating content and verifying facts. Our blog covers various feline health topics so it is important to convey information backed by science and advice by medical experts.
Other facets of Meowkai involve reviewing various cat products, which also involves extensive research to ensure our readers receive the latest in the industry.
Here are the requirements for a content writer:
- English language proficiency and excellent research skills
- Able to write well-informed articles about feline-related topics
- Produce fact-checked content in a timely manner
- Monitor industry trends
Your tasks include, but not limited to:
- Confirm existing posts are up-to-date with current events
- Update website events and coordinate social media activities
- Write content for a given topic